Kevin Mara's Blog
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Me like ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kevin
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(51)
▼
07/09 - 07/16
(36)
New post!
The boys enjoy the music after a fine dinner at th...
That's better, Dad. You stand facing the sun!
No portrait.. too much sun!
The beachcombing was relaxing, but the kamikaze go...
Think hilton Head is too crowded? Go to Daufuskie....
Patrick and Charlie examine a hermit crab.
We take the Ferry to Daufuskie Island for some Kam...
Returning from Parris Island, the boys get silly!
At the museum, Patrick salutes. Okay, I made him s...
The Colors pass by.
The recruits, now Marines, Pass in Review.
The Band marches.
The officers report all are present or accounted f...
The 21-gun salute... with two cannon. It took a w...
Ed took us all to Parris Island to see a Marine Re...
A wonderful sunset paddle....
'
Egla's first time kayaking.
nice haircut!
Paddle, Dad! Paddle!
I hope Dad can paddle...
I'm Extra Sport. I'll be kayaking with Spicy Sport...
Don't worry Egla, I'll save you if you fall out of...
I'm too sexy for my cones, too sexy...
This ice cream is good but my tan is nicer.
Ahhhhhhhh.....
You talkin' to me? Leave me alone, I have ice crea...
Me like ice cream!
The burgers were good, but the ice cream is the re...
Pokemon showdown!
Hey buddy, the lemonade here is to die for!
On the road again! Heading out on another island a...
Skipping oyster shells across the bay.
Sam and Patrick.
Looking for crabs as the tide comes in at the Oyst...
►
07/02 - 07/09
(8)
►
05/14 - 05/21
(5)
►
02/12 - 02/19
(2)
►
2005
(37)
►
11/20 - 11/27
(3)
►
10/30 - 11/06
(17)
►
10/02 - 10/09
(17)
Links
My Linked In Profile
My Facebook Profile
My company home page
No comments:
Post a Comment